The registration for DU Central Placement Cell new session will begin from 1st October. Students can register themselves to be eligible for the central placement cell(CPC) placement drives.
Delhi University students of the final year in graduation, post-graduation and research from any college and department can register on the cell. Moreover, students of the first and second year of graduation and first year of post-graduation can also register on DU central placement cell. However, students other than a final year will be eligible for internships and other workshops.
Afterward, Central Placement Cell(CPC) also works on other valuable things. organizes lectures and workshops on topics like resume building, skill development, prospects in various industries. So, students should register on the CPC website.
Table of Contents
STEPS FOR REGISTRATION ON DU CENTRAL PLACEMENT CELL
- First, students need to visit the official website of the Central Placement Cell.
- Then, create your login ID with a valid email.
- Complete the registration form by filling in the required details.
- After filling the form, pay the registration fee of Rs 100(for General and OBC categories).
- Then, take a print of the generated identity card. Which has the space for the photograph to be affixed by the candidate.
- The identity card must have a sign of the college principal/head of the department.
- Candidates must retain the identity card and should produce it every time at the placement drives.