The National Testing Agency (NTA) is the conducting authority for Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main February 2021. Hence, the important guidelines have been issued by NTA for the appearing candidates. This will ensure smooth conduction of the exams amidst this covid-19 pandemic.
Table of Contents
JEE Main February 2021 Admit Card released:
The admit cards are available on the official JEE site – jeemain.nta.nic.in. Hence, appearing candidates can download their admit cards by visiting the website and entering their login details. However, the JEE Main February 2021 Admit card consists of 3 pages. Hence, the 1st page comprises the self-declaration form of the candidate, the 2nd page covers important guidelines, and the 3rd page has covid-19 advice.
The NTA guidelines mentioned on the admit card are to be strictly followed at the examination centre. Also, the candidates must download the 3 paged admit card and bring a physical copy to the exam centre. However, entry without the admit cards will be denied.
JEE Main 2021: Important Guidelines for students:
- The candidate must report at the entry time mentioned in the admit card as a precaution against Covid-19.
- After the completion of the exam, the candidates are required to wait for the invigilator’s instructions and not move at their own will.
- The exam centre and its location should be verified by the candidate a day before the exam to avoid unnecessary problems.
- Thorough checking is mandatory. Hence, if a candidate wears any religion/custom specific clothes, they need to visit early.
- The JEE Main February 2021 Admit Card, undertaking, and ID proofs are mandatory for entry. Hence, no candidate will be allowed entry without it. Also, proper frisking is necessary. However, frisking via handheld metal detector will be done without physical touch.
- Thick soled shoes and clothes with large buttons should be avoided.
- The self-declaration (undertaking) must be filled with required details in the candidate’s distinct handwriting. Also, photograph and thumb impression of the candidate should be present on the JEE Main February 2021 Admit card.