MBA IN BUSINESS ANALYTICS

DU School of Commerce has added a new degree of MBA in business analytics to its list of proposed courses. Students can now apply for a full-time 2-year MBA in business analytics. This program became set to begin in the recent academic session. It’s designed to fulfill the growing need for talented and professionally qualified minds. Mostly in the area of business across industries.

Ajay Kumar Singh said, “The Department of Commerce, DU, has carefully designed this comprehensive MBA program. With its unwavering loyalty to excellence and a deep awareness of the rising needs of the industry. It strives to create excellent business experts. Students prepared with the skills and mastery required to lead and succeed in today’s competitive world.”

At the inauguration, Shankaranand, praised the efforts of DU’s VC, Yogesh Singh, to comprise this new course at the university. We have attained the phase of giving leadership to the world. Students should be conscious of this. Leadership is also extremely crucial to fetch India in front of the world Indians he said. Shankaranand added that in today’s time, India’s leadership proceeding to shine in the world.

DELHI UNIVERSITY CANCELS SOME 2ND-SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS

As per the official website, admission to the course is based on the CAT score. For admissions, 80 percent weightage provide to the students’ CAT scores. The remaining 20 percent distribute equally between the marks received in Class 10 and Class 12. Based on these bars, the merit and waiting lists of the nominees prepare.

DU BEGINS THE ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE FOR PHD PROGRAMS

There are a total of 76 seats in the course evaluating all forms of academic reservations. Among them, 24 are unreserved. 16 for OBCs, 9 for SC, and 5 for ST nominees. 6 seats for nominees belonging to economically weaker areas. The leftover seats are under the subcategory reservation allotment.

DELHI SCHOOLS STAY SHUT DOWN TODAY DUE TO RAINFALL

As per the website, the course became designed to keep in mind the aim of the National Education Policy. It follows an outcome-based academic strategy. Which needs the institution to specify the need and takeaways for any topic or material taught as a portion of the course.

FOR MORE DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here