Aditi Mahavidyalaya is an all-girls’ college which was established in the year 1994. Aditi Mahavidyalaya College Delhi University believes in shaping college education and thus recognizes and promotes the proficiency and capacities of learners succeeding from several socio-cultural and academic environments. The campus of Aditi Mahavidyalaya is completely no-smoking zones. Aditi Mahavidyalaya College Delhi plays an important role in women empowerment.
Aditi Mahavidyalaya makes awareness to take an interest in various co-curricular exercises to upgrade their re character in college. The college is pleased with the academic commitment of its staff and intelligentsia, some of whose achievements are stunning and has made significant commitments in the field of academia.
Ragging is completely closed and guilty. All essential measures are required to guarantee the safety of the critique. Security is empowered to decipher the police picket with PCR vans. Other than these workshops have been given to speed up and gives the classes for self-protection.
Vitality and Energy for college recreations originate from an aggregate feeling of direction, comradeship, and social solidarity. It involves extraordinary fulfillment and pride that Aditi Mahavidyalaya has not prospered in length but also as obliged the requirements of the general public for advanced education and high social qualities. students have built a position for themselves in the community. To get more information regarding admission, exam, event, faculty, ranking visit the official website of Aditi Mahavidyalaya i.e. http://aditi.du.ac.in/
KNOW YOUR COLLEGE- ADITI MAHAVIDYALAYA COLLEGE DELHI UNIVERSITY
- Best courses offered by Aditi Mahavidyalaya – B.Com (Hons.), B.Com, B.A (Hons.) Geography, etc.
- NIRF Ranking of Aditi Mahavidyalaya – The NIRF ranking of Aditi Mahavidyalaya is- 151
- Fees range- The fees for the first year of Aditi Mahavidyalaya Delhi University is different for different courses. The college fees for the first year is Rs 5660 for B.Com (Hons.), RS 7310 for B.A. (Hons.), RS 4160 for BA, RS 5160 for B.Com, RS 7310 for BA (Hons.), RS 8710 for B.EL.ED
- Fun facts about Aditi Mahavidyalaya –
“Utsav” is the official fest of Aditi Mahavidyalaya. College fests of Aditi Mahavidyalaya never wane to furnish an incredible platform to students to showcase their skill that can go aimlessly from arts, sports, academic to jamming.
Every year Some wonderful stars such as Kamal Khaira, Aniket Dhingra, Guru Randhawa, Dilpreet Dhillon perform at the annual fest of Aditi Mahavidyalaya. It is one of the best fests of Delhi University.
There are lots of amazing cafes in Hudson. Where students can go and enjoy as it is somehow near to the college. Moreover, students can visit the Kamla Nagar Market whenever they want. It is a north campus college and hence you have many options to enjoy your three years.
- Placement companies that come to Aditi Mahavidyalaya –
Companies like Genpact, Urbanclap, Tata, Shahi Export Pvt. Ltd etc come to Aditi Mahavidyalaya college Delhi University for placements of the students. Several companies provide internships or fieldwork to learn practical knowledge every year. All the interested students give their interviews on the campus, and students also receive very good job opportunities.
In this college, the placement cell is quite active and provides very good placement opportunities to the deserving candidates. Nearly 60% of the students from different courses got successfully placed. If you are getting an opportunity to get admission in this college then you must grab this opportunity.
- What campus does the Aditi Mahavidyalaya college belong to? The college belongs to the North Campus.
- What is the proper address of the Aditi Mahavidyalaya college? Auchandi Main Rd, Industrial Area, Bawana, Vijay Nagar, Bawana, Delhi, 110039
- Nearest metro station to Aditi Mahavidyalaya – The nearest metro station to Aditi Mahavidyalaya is the Vishwavidyalaya Metro Station.
- The Nearest market to Aditi Mahavidyalaya – The Kamla Nagar Market is the closest to Aditi Mahavidyalaya.
- Other DU colleges beside Aditi Mahavidyalaya – Other DU colleges beside this college are Daulat Ram college, SGTB, Kirori Mal College, and many other North Campus colleges under Delhi University.
- Nearest PG available to Aditi Mahavidyalaya – The area where you can fund PGs nearest to the Aditi Mahavidyalaya is Vijay Nagar, Kamla Nagar, and also in Bawana, there is some pg like Shanti pg, Amar spark erosion, etc.
- Famous alumni of Aditi Mahavidyalaya – The famous alumni of the Aditi Mahavidyalaya includes Parul Singh(BSW Social Work), Anju Sehrawat, Shiksha Kirar, Namita Ahuja, Sharath Ravikumar, Sakshi Sharma, Prabha Bharti, Muskan Sharm, Shivani Sharma, Hasnain Ansari, Sheen Sinha, Richa Verma, Ashwin Srivastava, Yogita Nirwal, Ishita Chugh, Deeksha Arora, Kajal Choudhary, Suparna Dey, etc.
CUTOFF OF COURSES OFFERED BY ADITI MAHAVIDYALAYA
|CUT-OFF (1ST LIST) 2019|
B.A (Hons.) Geography
|B.A Program ( Sanskrit + Political Science)||78||75||73||73||75||73|
|B.A Program ( Sanskrit + History)||72||69||67||67||69||67|
|B.A Program ( Hindi + Political Science)||80||77||75||75||77||75|
To check out the cut-off list of 2020, click here.
FAMOUS SOCIETIES OF ADITI MAHAVIDYALAYA DELHI UNIVERSITY
There is a different society in this college where students can enroll themselves the name of the college societies along with their description is given below:-
- Navya – Navya is an annual college magazine which gives an opening to students to arise with their talents and skill.
- Aarohi – Aarohi is a newsletter by the Department of B. El. Ed.
- Aditi-Samachar – Aditi-Samachar is a newsletter by the Department of Hindi Journalism
- Equal Opportunity Cell (EOC) – This society was launched years ago by the University of Delhi from the name of society it is much clear that the society is to provide equal opportunities to everyone and also to motivate backward classes of society such as SC, ST, OBC, and people with disabilities. This program conducts to sensitize the academic society.
- Students’ Union of the college– The most important society of any college is the student union. This society enrolls some students to represent the college at the university level.
- The Annual festival – Utsav – The college commemorates an annual festival (Utsav) in which students contribute and regulate various events such as dance, fashion show, and singing, and also arranges various competitions in the college.
- Fresher’s Orientation Day – Under this activity newcomers primarily who enroll in the first year are introduced by the college and the other students of the 2nd and 3rd year of different courses.
- Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis & Malaria (GFATM) – The college is correlated with GFATM to deal with problems such as tuberculosis and malaria.
Other than this the college placement cell is also one of the best options for you where you can explore and grab much knowledge as you can.
POSTGRADUATE COURSES IN ADITI MAHAVIDYALAYA DELHI UNIVERSITY
The Aditi Mahavidyalaya college Delhi University does not offer any postgraduate course.
All the necessary details have been provided in the above article. Aditi Mahavidyalaya is a women’s college situated on the north campus of the university. The placement cell is quite active. The college consists of a quite diverse crowd. Also, the College provides an incredible platform for the students to showcase their talents and skills. The college has several active societies mentioned above. The Aditi Mahavidyalaya college has very good infrastructure with the well-maintained ground for sports and this college is well known for its fest.
To read more about other DU colleges, visit here.
FOR MORE DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM