The Admission branch, Delhi University will hold its 6th webinar on 18th October 2020 at 4 p.m. UG merit-based queries will be the agenda for this 6th webinar. Hence, all the issues about the forthcoming virtual second cut-off admissions 2020 will be entertained. Shortcomings of the first cut-off admission will also be addressed. The webinar will be streamed live on the Facebook page at – duadmissionbranch
Academic session 2020-21 is undergoing an online/virtual mode of admission. Hence, it is the first time that the faculty and the aspirants are up for an entirely different procedure. The first cut-off admission started from 12th October 2020 and did wind up on 14th October 2020. However, a lot of problems were witnessed during the online admission procedure. Hence, the Admissions Branch, DU, organized the 6th Webinar to address to the admission related grievances. Therefore, the committee wants to establish a smooth admission procedure.
The 5th Webinar was organized right before the release of the first cut-off, i.e. on 9th October 2020. The main purpose of the webinar is to clear admission related doubts. The 6th Webinar will address the problems that were faced during the first cut-off admissions.
Why is the 6th Webinar held?
First cut-off admissions underwent several ups and downs. The admissions committee of DU had to introduce a grievance form for assistance. Helplines and social media groups were also formed, but the admission procedure witnessed several turmoils. Hence, to overcome all those shortcomings in the 2nd Cutoff admissions, the committee announced this 6th Webinar. Experts from Admission Branch, Delhi University(DU) will assist the students in the webinar. All the students can access this webinar and clear their doubts regarding 2nd cut-off admissions.
Why problems will be explained in the 6th Webinar?
1. The right way to calculate Best 4 percentile to check eligibility.
2. The webinar will enlighten students on which course and college can be taken in 2nd cutoff admissions.
3. Problems related to face payment will be addressed. A lot of candidates faced problems in their fee payment after the approval of their admission.
4. The webinar will focus to teach the steps of changing courses and college accurately. Candidates might be willing to change course or college to which they will be eligible after the cutoff drop in the 2nd list.
5. Fees’ withdrawal and cancellation of admission is also an important topic of the 6th Webinar.
The 6th Webinar and all such Webinars are a replacement of the Open Houses that were accustomed to DU admissions each year. However, due to the coronavirus pandemic, the academic season 2020 could not hold any open house for the students. Hence, these virtual webinars are the best way in which assistance can be provided to aspiring students. Therefore, this 6th Webinar is conducted on the very first day of 2nd cutoff admission.