University of Delhi will release du second cutoff list on 17 October 2020. All those candidates who took admission under the first cutoff list will now have the opportunity to switch their/ change college against the second cut off list and change their course or college as per their merit and the respective cut off list.
COLLEGE CHANGE: procedure to follow to change college!
- Withdraw the previous admission: In order to change the college, the candidates will be required to withdraw the admission taken in any of the affiliated colleges under the previous cutoff list. Candidates will need to download the cancellation form from the official site iand fill in the details.
- Cancellation Fee Payment: Once you have withdrawn the admission details, candidates will have to pay the requisite admission cancellation/withdrawal fee. A nominal fee of Rs. 1000.00 would be levied for each withdrawal. Once you have withdrawn the admission, the fee paid by you minus Rs1000.00 would be credited in your wallet and the same would be adjusted in the subsequent course/college where you are seeking admission.
- Download the confirmation page: Once the candidate has withdrawn the admission, candidates can download the confirmation page.
- Select New College and Course: Students can now select the college and course by logging into the official website. Candidates then need to select the college they seek admission into and course depending upon their choice. Provided that they meet the cut-off requirements as per their board score aka merit. Remember, you will be allowed to choose only one course in one College provided you satisfy the cut-off of the respective college for the selected courses.
- Document Verification and payment of fees: The document verification process would be conducted at the time of admission. Once the document verification process is done, candidates can claim the seats by paying the fees.
FOR INSTANT DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Reader, writer, learner !
Easier to locate with a book in a nook or eating at outlets with live music.