There is a bunch of Scholarships after 12th. All you need is good information about them. Here are a number of scholarships after 12th and their procedure of application given in detail.
As early as a student completes class 12th studies, the pressure of getting admission in the right course and college starts to build up at a fast speed. It must also be understood that higher education may charge you more but it must be taken as an investment. It will fetch you greater returns once you enter the professional world.
On the opposite hand, an alternate is to see for scholarships after 12th class which will reduce the mental pressure of paying an outsized sum of cash in your pursuit of higher education.
The available scholarships after class 12th are often of great help to fresher’s and particularly those that are caught in financial constraints. Scholarship after class 12th isn’t much advertised because the case could also be with education loans, however, if aware, meritorious students can make the foremost of them.
We have compiled an inventory of various student scholarships after class 12th in India, its eligibility criteria, entrance examination, and selection procedure to assist you to get an in-depth understanding of the same.
Scholarships after Class 12th
Following are the top 10 scholarships available for students who have completed their 12th class-
- College Admission Scholarship Application (CASA)
- Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarships
- INSPIRE Scholarship
- AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls
- Foundation For Excellence (FFE) Scholarship
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards
- National Scholarship Test (NST)
- PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Test for 12th Pass Students
- Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship
- Indian Oil Academics Scholarship
The details of each scholarship are mentioned below.
(1) College Admission Scholarship Application (CASA)
College Admission Scholarship Admission (CASA) may be a popular scholarship for 12th pass students which will help maximize the advantages of quality education for the candidate. It can get you a 100% tuition fee waiver. The CASA application process usually starts in the month of June and there is no application fee for this scholarship after 12
Eligibility for CASA
- Students who have completed the Class12th examination from CBSE can apply for a scholarship after 12 ICSE or any other recognized state board can apply.
- Students who have completed graduation also can fill the shape for post-graduation courses.
NOTE CASA form is mainly recommended for students who have completed their class 12th and are looking for higher education and can apply for scholarships after 12.
Steps to Apply for CASA
- Register with CASA through the official website.
- Follow the instructions provided and fill out the application form.
- Upload the essential documents.
After the submission of the application, you will receive SMS and email alerts regarding your candidature and scholarships that are suitable for you.
(2) Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards Scholarship for 12th Pass Students
This scholarship after 12 provides young minds with a platform to showcase their innovations and thoughts. Students up to class 12th can participate in the class 12 scholarship.
All that one is required to do is to write their ideas in a simple text and email it to the official website. The final date for registration is typically within the last week of August per annum.
Ignite Awards is an annual national competition aimed to harness the creative and innovative spirit of youngsters.
Eligibility for Ignite Awards
- The utmost age of the candidate should be between 17-18 years. If you’ve got freshly passed out of faculty, then also you’re eligible to use.
There is no particular format in which the candidate is expected to send the write-ups. However, while submitting the write-ups candidates should clearly mention their name, age, school name, address, and contact number of students applying for class 12 scholarship.
(3)Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship for 12th Pass Students
Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship is a great opportunity for students who want to apply for class 12 scholarship belonging to rural areas and backward classes The primary objective of the Schindler scholarship is to provide financial assistance to meritorious students applying for the scholarship after 12. Every year, around 75 students are awarded this scholarship which is worth Rs. 20,000.
Eligibility for Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship
- Students who have passed class 12th in science stream with a minimum of 65% aggregate.
- Candidates planning to pursue a diploma in engineering streams such as Electrical, Civil, Electronics, Mechanical, Electronics and Electronics, and Telecommunication are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are already pursuing diploma courses can also apply for the scholarship and the class 12 student can also apply for the class 12 scholarship program.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 20 years for applying for class 12 scholarship.
Steps to Apply for Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship
- Visit the official website.
- Login/Register using Facebook, Google Plus, or Email account.
- Fill in all the details and upload the documents required.
- Click on ‘Submit’
After the submission of the application, you will receive SMS and email alerts regarding your candidature and scholarship acceptance.
(4)National Scholarship Test (NST) Scholarship for 12th Pass Students
National Scholarship Test (NST) is the most popular scholarship test conducted by the Shiksha Education Trust for class 12th Scholarship. This exam is conducted every year both in the online and offline mode to support meritorious students financially.
Eligibility for NST
|NST 2020 Event||Online Exam Schedule NST 2020||Offline Exam Schedule NST 2020|
|NST Exam Date||2nd week of June 2020||4th week of July 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||4th week of May 2020||2nd week of July 2020|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of June 2020||2nd week of September 2020|
(5)PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students
This scheme provides financial assistance to the wards of ex-servicemen. It offers a total of 5,500 scholarships for courses such as B.Tech/B.E., B.A, BBA, BCA, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, Ph.D., pharmacy, and medical courses.
Eligibility for PM Narendra Modi Scholarship
- Candidates should have passed class 12th with a minimum of 75% to apply for the scholarship.
- Students should between the age group of 18-25 years.
- Students applying for scholarships after 12 must have a family income is below Rs. 6 lakhs per annum are eligible to apply.
The last date to apply for PM Scholarship is usually in the 2nd week of November. Candidates who are selected for the scholarship will be awarded Rs. 2,000 per month (boys) and Rs. 2,250 (girls). One can apply through the Kendriya Sainik Board website.
With unfathomable love for language and a perpetual desire to explore new vocab I find my solace in reading and trying my hand at writing.