Delhi University 2019 Registration for UG courses has been started from 30th May 2019.
- Registration for the merit-based and entrance based courses can be done on the same portal through one application.
- Details of applicant’s marks in the 12th class will be automatically captured by the software from the database provided by CBSE, once a student enters their roll number & other details.
- For admission in the sports category, candidates can now submit their three best certificates instead of one. These certificates have to be uploaded as three separate documents.
The complete online registration process does tend to minimize the efforts that went into the admission process earlier.
- Candidates must pass their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- There is no minimum age bar for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the University.
How to fill DU application form?
- Visit the UG Admission Portal of the University of Delhi.
- A first-time user must go to “New Applicant Sign Up” to create the user account by clicking on the “New Registration” link and fill in the required details.
- Applicant must ensure that all the details entered are correct. Before submitting the details, he/she must confirm that the details provided are correct.
- Click the “Register” button to create a new user account.
- Applicants must save all the details.
- After logging in, the applicant can start the online registration.
- Fill in the personal details, academic details, course/programme selection.
- Fill the details under Sports/ECA section, if eligible.
- Fill in the bank details to make the payment.
Table of Contents
- 1 Students must upload the required documents:-
- 2 1. Passport size photograph of the applicant. The specification of the passport size photo is same as that used in the Indian Passport.
- 3 2. Scanned signature of the applicant
- 4 3. Self-attested copy of Class X Board Certificate (for the date of birth)
- 5 4. Self-attested Class XII Marks-Sheet if the result is announced.
- 6 5. CBSE students need to enter their examination roll no. and their result will automatically be uploaded once the results are out. They will get a text message confirming their registration.
- 7 6. Self-attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PWD/KM/CW Certificate, if applicable.
- 8 7. Self-attested copy of income certificate (for OBC non-creamy layer) Certificate, if applicable.
- 9 8. Self-attested copy of Sports Certificate(s) for last three years, if applicable.
Students must upload the required documents:-
1. Passport size photograph of the applicant. The specification of the passport size photo is same as that used in the Indian Passport.
2. Scanned signature of the applicant
3. Self-attested copy of Class X Board Certificate (for the date of birth)
4. Self-attested Class XII Marks-Sheet if the result is announced.
5. CBSE students need to enter their examination roll no. and their result will automatically be uploaded once the results are out. They will get a text message confirming their registration.
6. Self-attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PWD/KM/CW Certificate, if applicable.
7. Self-attested copy of income certificate (for OBC non-creamy layer) Certificate, if applicable.
8. Self-attested copy of Sports Certificate(s) for last three years, if applicable.
- Self-attested copy of Extra Curricular Activities Certificate(s), if applicable
Registration process for Sports
- The applicant shall choose the game/sport and select the colleges of one’s choice.
- The applicant shall provide the details of the highest level of the certificate in the relevant sport.
- It is mandatory to upload the certificate as per the guidelines mentioned on the screen. The uploaded file must satisfy the size limit.
- The applicant can also apply for another game/sport.
Registration fee for the form
The registration fee for admission of DU 2018 must be paid during the online registration process through any one of the payment modes available. The registration process will be completed only after realization of the online registration fee. The registration fee for each category is different. Candidates must keep in mind that this fee is non-refundable.
- Applicants should check the preview of their application form before making the online payment of registration fee. Once the payment is done, applicants will not be able to update any information.
- The application form is common to all the candidates belonging to various categories.
- Candidates can apply for all the programmes offered by each college under the university, except two colleges i.e., St. Stephen’s College and Jesus & Mary College as they announce their individual online application form for UG admissions.
- The email id and the phone number provided should be active as all the details would be sent through these contacts only.
For More useful Articles Related to DU College and Life At DU: Visit Here
For Regular Updates Related to DU Admission Join our Telegram Channel
To get complete Guide and Quick Updates throughout your admission Process Keep following us on Facebook and Instagram
~ Preksha Mishra