On Tuesday, to shape the country’s future, the honorable Prime Minister launched several education initiatives. He stated the modifications in the education sector of India are not policy-based but participation-based too.
On the 10th day of ‘Shikshak Parv,’ Narendra Modi talked about how to make India’s education sector the world’s best. Moreover, he emphasized evolving the teaching-learning process frequently.
Though, he also addressed the Olympics and Paralympics athletes. He said that during Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, athletes have accepted the proposal for visiting 75 schools. Further, he says this will come as inspiration and encouragement.
Table of Contents
Here, are the education initiatives launched by PM concerning the theme of Shikshak Parv:-
- N-DEAR: National Digital Architecture (N-DEAR) will eliminate the prevailing education inequality. Consequently, it will modernize the academic sector.
- Indian Sign Language Dictionary: For the hearing impaired learners, he launches the audio and text sign language video.
- Talking Books: For visually impaired learners, he introduces audiobooks.
- School Quality Assurance and Assessment Framework, CBSE
- Nistha Teacher’s Training Program for Nipun Bharat, Vidyanjali Portal: The program is to encourage educators for school growth.
Later, the PM said these initiatives will make the Education sector competitive. As well as it will make youth future-ready. “In the center of transforming academics, we also have NEP 2020,” he added.
PM HONORED CONTRIBUTORS OF INDIA’S EDUCATION SYSTEM
During the launch, PM praised academics, experts, educators for their support in the implementation of the NEP. He compelled them to take these key initiatives to a new height. Further, he said “During a pandemic, we have observed our education sector’s capabilities. We faced a lot of Challenges but you figured it all out. Many people didn’t even hear about online classes, video calls, and online examinations.”
FOR MORE SUCH INSTANT UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM