GEV Scholarship Fund Trust seeks applications from students pursuing law courses at the undergraduate or postgraduate level in India. The scholarship aims to provide financial support to excellent law students and help them pursue a quality legal education at premier Indian colleges.
The scholarship is open for Indian citizens only. The last date to register is 28 February.
They must be already enrolled in any year of an LLB/LLM degree course at a noted law institute in India or applying for CLAT, LSAT-India, AILET, or any other law entrance exam in 2021. The students are required to have scored a minimum of 60% in Class X and XII board exams.
- Copies of the marksheets (each qualifying examination from Secondary School Certificate examination to latest qualification)
- Copy of the letter of admission to the Law College, Institution or University at which the applicant is enrolled or intends to undertake studies (if applicable)
- Income proof (Salary Statement, IT Returns) of applicant’s parents
- Copy of latest CLAT/LSAT-India/AILET/other law entrance exam results
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card
Students can win scholarships from 50000 to 200000 p.a. the Last date to apply is – 28 February 2021.
For the direct link to apply, click here.
FOR INSTANT UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM