The entrance exam for admission to the National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT is going to end on January 21. Students who want to seek admission into different programs of the National Institute of Fashion Technology have to register online. They have to register into the portal first and then login with the help of credentials to fill their application form.
On the other hand, students can apply for admission at the National Institute of Fashion Technology by paying a late fee till January 24. Students can edit their application forms from 25th to 28th January and they have to appear for the entrance exam on 14th February, 2021.
APPLY FOR ADMISSION INTO NIFT
Apply for admission into NIFT programs by following the steps given below:
- Firstly, go through NIFT official website nift.ac.in
- Secondly, go to a column where admission information is given.
- Click on the link named ‘Registration for Admissions-2021’.
- Click on the tab of new login.
- Lastly, enter your login credentials and login to your account on the website. Students can log in through their email address and date of birth.
UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES IN NIFT
National Institute on Fashion Technology offers admission into six undergraduate design programs. The six Batchelor of Design Programmes are fashion communication, knitwear design, Textile Design, Accessory Design, Fashion Design, and Leather Design.
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES IN NIFT
On the other hand, it offers Batchelor of Fashion Technology(BFTech) and three postgraduate programmes. The postgraduate programmes are Master of Design, M.Des., Master of Fashion Management, MFM, and Master of Fashion Technology, MFTech.