The NIFT 2022 registrations are open now. The National Institute of Fashion Technology released the registration forms. Students can go through the official website nift.ac.in and register for the entrance exam. The institute will hold the exam in pen and paper mode on February 6, 2022.
Table of Contents
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NIFT
Students must go through the eligibility criteria as well. Students must be less than 21 years of age as of August 1, 2022. This criteria is for the general category students. SC, ST, and PwD category students get a relaxation of 5 years of age.
Students who have passed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board or university are eligible to apply for NIFT 2022.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR NIFT 2022
Students must scan and upload the documents given below while filling the form of NIFT 2022. The documents are:
- Firstly, passport size photo
- Secondly, signatures of the applicant
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Reserved category certificate (if applicable)
- Lastly, details of debit or credit card for payment
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIFT 2022
So, students can go through the official website and download the NIFT application form online. So, the steps to apply for NIFT are:
- Firstly, Refer to the official website of NIFT, niftadmissions.in.
- Secondly, Create your account and enter your login credentials to fill the application form.
- Fill up the details like personal information, academic background, program to apply for, preference of the examination center, and status of the exam.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photo and sign it digitally.
- Pay the application fee.