JNU PG Admission 2022: Finally, the wait of numerous aspirants has been over, and the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has commenced the registration process. For PG courses like MA, MSc and MCA, the portal has been opened for the academic year 2022-23.
This year JNU, one of the top universities in India will conduct PG admission through Common University Entrance Test (CUET) scores. Further, the portal for PG registration is live now, candidates can visit the official site. It is advisable to fill out the application form carefully, as it is about your precious year.
Table of Contents
How to Apply for JNU PG Admission 2022
Aspirants who want to apply to this top university for PG admission can follow the steps given below.
- First, head to the official website of JNU i.e., jnuee.jnu.ac.in.
- Then, click on the link of Applications that are inviting for M.A/M.Sc/MCA courses through CUET PG on the website.
- Now, click on the link that reads ‘New Registration’ and register yourself by providing asked details.
- After successfully registering, log in to the portal using your credentials.
DU UG Registration 2022: The last date extended to 12 October
- Fill in all the information in the application form after reading all the instructions properly.
- To complete the form, upload all asked documents.
- Submit and Pay the application fee but don’t forget to take a printout of the filled-up application form for future use.
Further, the fee for registering for the JNU PG Admission 2022 is as follows:
- Rs. 250 for General, Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Other Backward Class (OBC)
- Whereas the application fee for SC/ST categories is Rs 100.
- For foreign students, the fee is Rs.2392.
National Digital University | 4 central Universities shortlisted includes DU
FOR MORE DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM