Table of Contents
- 1 Ten Students of Sri Aurobindo College (Evening) have successfully completed Project X-Culture.
- 2 X-Culture is a large-scale international experiential learning project that involves over 5,000 MBA and business students from 100+ universities from 40+ countries on six continents every semester. The students are placed in global virtual teams of about five, each student coming from a different country. Working with people from around the globe and dealing with cultural differences, time zone dispersion, and global communication challenges.
- 3 Working in a cross culture global virtual team, under the supervision of their instructors, students develop solutions to real-world business challenges faced by their corporate partners across the world. Students learn challenges and best practices cross cultural virtual collaboration and gain valuable knowledge of the real world.
- 4 X-Culture was launched in 2010 by Dr. Vas Taras, Professor at the Bryan School of Business and Economics at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. USA. Recently X-Culture won the prestigious international Re-Imagine Education Award by Wharton School University of Pennsylvania, 1st Place for “Nurturing Employability”
- 5 Sri Aurobindo College (Evening) has been associated with the X-Culture from last 2 years through our faculty advisor Dr. Sumati Varma and is the only college in Delhi where students can have the opportunity to enroll in this project.
- 6 By- Karan Karthik Shukla