IIT Madras has invited applications for TII IIT Madras MS program being conducted in collaboration with Texas Instruments. The applications for the program have been invited from engineers. The MS program follows the blended learning model and is fully funded by Texas Instruments. The program is expected to deliver students with one year of classroom learning along with an internship opportunity of two years with Texas Instruments. Students who wish to apply for the program can apply for the course named Analog, Mixed Signal (AMS), and RF VLSI Design before 30th April 2021.
Students who wish to register for this program will also be required to apply for an MS at IIT Madras by opting for the Department of Electrical Engineering, and EE6 as their specialization. Furthermore, students will also be required to pay the requisite fee. The interview and test dates are likely to be announced around by the last week of May 2021. All those students who get selected for the program will also be paid a stipend during their internship. Students will be subjected to go through an end-to-end integrated circuit (IC) development process under the mentorship of senior technical leaders at TI.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for IIT Madras and Texas Instrument’s MS Program
Students who meet the following criteria can apply for the MS program:
- Undergraduate degree in instrumentation, telecommunications, electronics, or allied disciplines in engineering with an aggregate of 65% marks.
- Students applying for the program must have a valid GATE score of over 650 or more in EE, EC, or IN. At present, GATE scores are considered valid for 3 years.
- GATE requirement is relinquished for IIT B.Tech students who have a cumulative grade point of average 8 CGPA or above.
Important highlight of the IIT Madras and Texas Instrument’s MS Program
- The offered MS program is a three-year full-time program with over one year of classroom learning accompanied by an internship at the TI India campus.
- A 100% scholarship will be awarded to students which will be sponsored by TI India.
- Opportunity to gain industry exposure during a two-year paid internship offered by TI India.
- Students might also get a chance to receive a job offer from TI India after successful completion of the program.
- Students will be encouraged to formulate cutting-edge technology and can get a chance to present it at an international forum.