DU Recruitment 2022: Deshbandhu College, one of the Delhi University colleges, has released an official notification regarding the recruitment process for 2022. It has invited applications for the 40 permanent non-teaching posts.
Therefore, interested and eligible candidates can apply in online mode. Candidates can apply to the official website of the college i.e., dunt.uod.ac.in. Also, for detailed information, candidates can head to the official website and read the notification.
Table of Contents
DU Recruitment 2022: What is the last date to apply?
Further, the notification was released on 20 August 2022. According to the official notice, it reads that the last date to submit the online application on the website is 21 days from the date of advertisement publication. So, the last date is 10 September 2022. It is worth noting that candidates must read the instructions and eligibility criteria for each post properly before the main step.
Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2022: Post, Vacancy, pay level
To know about the name of the posts and the number of vacancies in every post, read the following table carefully.
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancies||Pay Level|
|Senior Personal Assistant||1||7|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Computers||1||6|
|Laboratory Assistant- Botany||1||4|
|Laboratory Attendant- BioChemistry||1||1|
|Laboratory Attendant- Botany||7||1|
|Laboratory Attendant- Physics:||4||1|
|Laboratory Attendant- Zoology:||9||1|
DU Recruitment 2022: Know Eligibility Criteria
For Senior Personal Assistant-
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or institution.
- Further, candidates should have experience of at least 3 years as a Private Secretary or Personal Assistant or Stenographer or Executive Assistant or Executive Secretary in a Government Department or University or Autonomous Bodies or PSUs or Educational institutions recognized by the Government.
For Junior Assistant-
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or college.
- Also, a candidate should have at least 3 years of experience as a Junior Assistant. And, 10 + 2 or its equivalent certificate from a recognized board or university or institution.
- Moreover, candidates must possess a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting.