The University of Delhi in a notification announced that students can access their degree certificates of Delhi University through DigiLocker. The access of degree certificate of Delhi University through DigiLocker will enable students in keeping their certificates safe in digital mode and provide them access anytime and anywhere. The DigiLocker will give access to students to their University of Delhi certificates and degrees.
Digi-Locker is one of the vital initiatives under the Government’s Digital India program, which functions as a digital wallet for the inhabitants of India. All Issuing council will issue legal digital documents into citizen’s DigiLocker account (e.g. Digital Aadhaar, Income Certificate, Driving License, PAN Card, Vehicles RC, Caste Certificate, Educational certificate, etc.). University of Delhi students can access their digital documents anytime, anywhere, and share them online. You may upload legacy documents like insurance, medical reports, mutual funds, shares, tax papers, etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 How can University of Delhi Students Access DigiLocker
- 2 DELHI UNIVERSITY RELEASES PROVISION FOR OBTAINING EARLY OBE RESULTS
- 3 How to Login to DigiLocker
- 4 How can students access their digital documents
- 5 DELHI UNIVERSITY CANNOT GIVE DEGREES AS NO PRINTING CONTRACTOR AVAILABLE
- 6 Stepwise process for accessing University of Delhi’s degree & certificates
How can University of Delhi Students Access DigiLocker
First, students are required to visit the official website is DigiLocker I.e., https://digilocker.gov.in/ and click on sign up option.
Next, students may download the mobile application from the Android/IOS mobile store.
How to Login to DigiLocker
Signing up to Digi Locker is easy and convenient – all you need is a mobile number.
You will be able to authenticate your mobile number by sending an OTP (one-time-password) followed by choosing a username and password. This will develop your DigiLocker account.
How can students access their digital documents
On prosperous validation of credentials go to the issued document section and click on pull documents. Now select the parter name as the University of Delhi and document type as degree or diploma certificate and now enter the required document details asked for and fetch the certificates.
Stepwise process for accessing University of Delhi’s degree & certificates
- In the issuers’ list, go to the education section and click on the University of Delhi.
- Under the University of Delhi, click on the tab showing Degree/Diploma certificates.
- Now enter the field indicated with information and click on the consent checkbox.
- A link to your document would be saved in the issued section of your account.