The National Testing Agency has started the CSIR UGC NET registration process. Students who want to register for the entrance exam can refer to the official website of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research National Eligibility Test.
The website is csirnet.nta.ac.in. The exam would be conducted in September in a Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Table of Contents
CSIR UGC NET exam eligibility criteria
The agency will shortly update the CSIR examination schedule and details on the official website. For the entrance exam, students must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
They must have an M.Sc. or equivalent degree, Integrated BS-MS/ BS, BE, B. Tech, B. Pharma, or MBBS. For general category students, the minimum percent mark is 55. However, for SC/ST, and PWD, it is 50 percent.
How to apply for the CSIR exam
To register for CSIR UGC NET, refer to the following steps below:
- Firstly, go through the official website, csirnet.nta.ac.in
- Click on the link given on the homepage that reads Registration for Joint CSIR NET June 2022.
- Fill in the details and generate your login credentials
- Log in to the portal with the credentials and fill out the application form
- Lastly, upload all the required documents and pay the fee.