Table of Contents
- 1 Come 2nd March’17, ‘The Finance & Investment Society of Shaheed Bhagat Singh college (SBSC)’ kicked of its Annual Cultural Festival Cromulent’17 with a plethora of multifaceted and thrilling set of events.
- 2 ‘BOSS-O-FINANCE‘ tested the financial aptitude to be coveted as the ‘Best financial manager’. It saw a turnout of over 60 participants, wherein 7 made it to Round 2: Cashinario. Penultimate stage i.e., Round 3: The Case Study was a battle between 5 participants to prove their financial prowess.
- 3 ‘FUT: BAM – Football Ultimate Team: Be A Manager’ made the football fanatics go crazy and unwind with exciting 2 rounds. It started with Round 1: Football Quiz, which checked the team’s knowledge of the game. 8 teams qualified to Round 2: The Football Auction that saw lively and exciting bidding from the teams. The team from ‘SBSC’ bagged the first position worth a Cash prize of Rs.5000.
- 4 Adding the intellectual and innovative side to the event, there was ‘Upstart- The Startup Competition’ to find the next big entrepreneur and the dream startup idea. The events consisted of 2 rounds – ‘Preliminary Round’ followed by ‘Startup idea presentation & Funding Round’, wherein teams had to present their idea to the esteemed panel of judges – Ms. Devika Bapna (Founder, Kanabis Footwear), Mr. Nishant Sharma (Founder, The Campus Connect) and Ms. Arti Kadyan.
- 5 If this wasn’t exciting or thrilling enough, then listen up for me…
- 6 ‘Daulat, Shohrat Aur Kamyabi- The Fame Game’ had it’s participants intrigued throughout with quirky and elegant game script. The event drove over 50 participants for ‘Round 1: The Crossword Puzzle followed by a group discussion for Top 20. The last round being open to Top 8 teams was a ‘Model Press Conference’. The judges for the round were Dr. Krishnanand and Mrs. Pooja Sharma.
- 7 ‘Battle of Bears & Bulls’ at Cromulent’17 had a turnout of around 150 participants from various colleges. Out of these, 8 teams of 2 members each qualified further for ‘Mock Stock based board game’. This type of a board game was innovative yet creative, which happened for the first time in Delhi University and was well, appreciated by the finalists. The winners were the team from ‘School of Open Learning’ on the basis of ‘Net worth’ in the game.
- 8 Huge participation from everyone and stunning display of all events made Cromulent’2017 a tremendous success this year.