Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE conducted compartment exams for Class 12 between 22 September to 29 September. On October 10, 2020, the board would declare the result for those students who appeared for compartment exams.
Students who appear for compartment exams will get their result on the official website of CBSE. However, they can get their result using their roll number. They will get their roll number on the examination hall ticket of compartment exam.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 STRENGTH OF CBSE STUDENTS WHO APPEARED FOR COMPARTMENT EXAMS
- 0.2 THE BOARD WOULD DECLARED THE RESULT ON OCTOBER 10
- 1 WHEN WILL THE RESULTS OF CBSE COMPARTMENT EXAMS BE ANNOUNCED?
- 2 CBSE LAUNCHES TERM FOR PRODUCTIVE CLASSROOM TRAINING
- 3 SCHOOL FEES IN ODISHA SET TO BE REDUCED AS GOVERNMENT SUBMITS PROPOSAL TO HC
STRENGTH OF CBSE STUDENTS WHO APPEARED FOR COMPARTMENT EXAMS
More than 85,000 students appeared for class 12 compartment exams that the board conducted. According to the latest reports, around 1,50,198 students of class 10 and 87,651 students of class 12 appeared for the compartment exam that the board conducted this year.
THE BOARD WOULD DECLARED THE RESULT ON OCTOBER 10
On October 10, 2020, the administration would announce the result on the official website cbse.nic.in.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD CBSE COMPARTMENT EXAM RESULT?
Students from the CBSE board can follow these steps to download their result of the compartment exam of this year.
- Visit the official website cbseresults.nic.in
- On the result panel, fill in some information like compartment examination roll number, school number, and center number.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
The result of the student will appear on the screen. So, download the compartment result and take a printout for future reference.
GET THE ORIGINAL MARK SHEET FROM THE SCHOOL
Moreover, students who appeared for the exam have to collect the original mark sheet from their respective schools after the board would declare the compartment result.
FOR INSTANT UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM