Maharaja Agrasen College of Delhi University has invited applications for UGC approved 2-year advanced diploma in TV program and news production course under the community college scheme.
There are a total 63 number of seats available in which 25 seats are for UR, 17 seats are for OBC candidates, 10 seats are for SC candidates, 5 seats are for ST candidates, and 6 for EWS candidates. And the minimum eligibility for this course is 10+2 class or equivalent from any recognized board or university or level 4 NSQF.
Moreover, The syllabus of an advanced diploma in TV program is specially designed to equip the students with an intellectual and interdisciplinary approach that prepares them for the field. The learning process aims to have an equilibrium between the theoretical and practical approaches.
This is a credit-based modular scheme, wherein banking of credit shall be allowed to encourage multiple entry and exit. Feasible to upgrade her/ his qualification. Candidates should note that the course fee is rupees 17500 per semester.
How to apply for a 2-year advanced diploma in TV program and news production course?
1. Interested students are needed to fill the registration form available on the college website is www.mac.du.ac.in
2. Documents required are 10th mark sheet + certificate, 12th mark sheet + certificate, TC/migration certificate, Relevant SC ST OBC certificate issued by a competent authority in the name of the candidate details of the issuing authority and validity shall as per the information bulletin issued by the University of Delhi available on the official website.
3. Cut off percentage and detailed admission schedule will be notified on the College website in due course.
4. The registration fee is rupees 254 for unreserved, OBC candidate and rupees 100 for SC ST candidate.
5. The last date of registration for admission is 15th January 2021 that is Friday.