The entire DU admission process has been changed this year because of the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic. For the first time in the history of admissions at Delhi University, the entire DU admission process has been made online. Therefore, a lot of confusion has arisen among the minds of the students regarding the admission process. Here are a few things that have changed in this year’s admission process:
- There is only one application form through which you will be eligible to select multiple courses.
- There are 12 undergraduate courses in Delhi University in which you can take admission only through DUET (Delhi University Entrance Test).
- In the DU application form 2020, four exam centers have to be selected.
- As per the category and the courses selected, the fee will be calculated by the system on its own.
- This year, five DU cut-offs 2020 will be released along with a special DU cut-off list.
- While filling the DU admission forms 2020, no domicile or medical certificate is required.
- This year, no trial for sports and ECA category will be held. The students will be given admission under these categories only on the basis of their certificates.
- The verification of the Delhi University document will be held online.
The individual colleges have started releasing their cut-offs. The admission process will begin on October 12.