ICAI, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is going to begin CA July exams 2021. The institute will begin exams of final and intermediate course from 5th July and continue it till 20th July 2021. So, the Education Ministry and Ministry of Home Affairs have released some guidelines for the same.
Center superintendents, observers, and students have to follow the guidelines for CA July exams strictly.
Table of Contents
GUIDELINES FOR CA JULY EXAMS 2021
Check the list of guidelines given below:
- The authorities have to sanitize seating areas before exams begin. Students can also sanitize the area with their own sanitizers and carry face shields, gloves with them.
- All the social distancing norms should be followed. They must be a proper gap between both the seats.
- Candidates have to go through thermo scanning while entering the examination hall.
- Students can avail the hand sanitizers kept at the entrance and inside the exam venue.
- They can carry some items like a face mask, hand gloves, face shield, transparent water bottle, documents, and other items.
OPT-OUT METHOD OF CA JULY EXAMS 2021
As of now, ICAI has also released the detailed drop-out facility for students appearing for CA July exams. Students can opt-out from these exams if they want to.
FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM