Delhi University has kickstarted the PG admission process. The application process for postgraduate admissions starts on Wednesday itself. From November 18 to 20 the aspirants can apply under the first merit list. They can make the payment of the fees by November 23rd, 2020, 11:59 pm.
Candidates can apply at the official website of Delhi University at du.ac.in.
Aspirants can apply under the second merit list from November 25 to 27. The last date for the payment of fees is fixed on November 30. The deadline is fixed at 11:59 pm on that day. The classes for the same will start on December 1st, 2020.
Further, the application process under the third cut off list will be permitted from December 2 to 4. The candidates can make the payment by December 7th, 2020, 11:59 pm.
A notification was released for the PG admission 2020. The circular was dated 29yh October 2020. It was a revised schedule for the PG admissions. It says that after the three-merit list if seats remain vacant then the Delhi University will announce additional merit lists.
The PG admissions can be based purely on a merit basis or through both entrance and merit criteria.
The official notification says that the final year students who have not received their marks can wait to upload the mark sheet to the dashboard. However, the students whose universities have declared the final year results can immediately update their dashboards.
The process to apply under the merit list is stated below:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the Delhi University at du.ac.in.
- A tab saying DU PG Admission Portal 2020 will be visible on the screen. Click on it.
- The aspirants need to register themselves by entering the required information.
- Then, the candidates can enter the login details like the registration ID and password.
- The aspirants can select their course.
- Further, they can proceed to fill the application form by giving the necessary information.
- After the payment of fees, the application will be successful.
- Click on the submit button.