The second round of NEET Counseling 2020 would begin today at mcc.nic.in. On behalf of the Medical Counseling Committee, MCC, the Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) would begin the counseling session.
Candidates who want to take up the NEET Counseling 2020 session can register till November 22, 3:00 PM. They can fill-up the form from 19th November, 11:59 PM.
LIST OF NEET COLLEGES OR INSTITUTIONS
NEET Counseling 2020 will take place to admit students in 15 percent seats in all the government medical and dental colleges and all the seats of deemed and central university, ESIC, AFMC, AIIMs, and JIIPMER.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR NEET COUNSELING 2020 SESSION?
Here is a list of some steps that students need to follow to register for the NEET Counseling 2020 session.
- Visit the official website of Medical Counseling Committee, mcc.nic.in.
- Click on the new registration tab given on the website.
- Fill up all the important details like roll number, registration number, name, date of birth. The details should be exactly as given on the NEET 2020 scorecard.
- Pay the fees of the counseling session via credit/debit card or internet banking.
- Choose the college or institute as per your preferences and fill up the course as per your choice. There is no limit set in choosing colleges and courses.
- After choosing the course and colleges, students have to save the choices before the mentioned date. If any student forgets to lock up the choices, it will be locked automatically on the last date.
SEAT ALLOTMENT PROCESS FOR NEET COUNSELING
When students would complete the registration process and fill up the choices, the administration will conduct the seat allotment process. On 23rd and 24th November, the authority will allot the seats. On 25th November, it will release the results. The authority would declare the results in PDF form. Students will get the college or institution as per their results. From 26th November to 5th December, candidates have to download their results and reach the respective college and complete the further process.
FOR INSTANT DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM