NEET PG 2022: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test application process will start on 15 January at 3 PM. Candidates can visit nbe.edu.in to apply for the postgraduate medical entrance examination. Moreover, the last date to register for the PG entrance is 4 February (11:55 PM).
The application correction process will start on 8 February and end on 11 February 2022. Whereas, the final edit window to correct photographs, signature, or thumb impressions is available from 24 to 27 February. Additionally, the admit card would be released on 7 March and the result is expected on 31 March 2022.
Candidates who aspire to get admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma; Post MBBS DNB Courses; NBEMS Diploma Courses in the academic session 2022-23 will have to qualify for NEET PG for 2022. Moreover, no State Government or Private Medical college, or university does not conduct any separate entrance for the above-given courses.
Table of Contents
NEET PG 2022 EXAM ON 12 MARCH
Further, the exam will be conducted on 12 March 2022. The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS or NBE) will hold the examination process. According to the eligibility criteria, appearing candidates should have an MBBS degree. Also, must have completed a one-year internship.
For more details, aspirants can check the information brochure. The NBEMS releases the information brochure for NEET PG 2022 on its official website.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NEET PG 2022
Here are the steps to follow to fill the application form for admission to PG courses:
- Head to the official website of NBEMS i.e., nbe.edu.in.
- Click on the link that reads ‘NEET PG’
- Then, a pop-up window will appear with NEET PG 2022 link on it.
- Click on it and fill in your credentials to register.
- Now, log in through your registration ID and password.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill in all the asked details carefully. Also, upload the asked scanned documents.
- To complete the registration process, make the fee payments. Click ‘Submit’.
- Remember to take the printout for future use.
The application fee for the general/ OBC category is 4,250 INR. On the other hand, the application fee for SC/ST and PwD applicants is 3,250 INR.