All Indian Management Association will close the registration portal for MAT 2021 on 14th February, 2021. So, students who are preparing for MAT can fill the form now. They have to use their Email ID and Password to register in online mode.
Students will get a notification after filling their application form. AIMA will release the MAT 2021 admit card on 16th February 2021 and conduct the exam on 20th February 2021.
MAT 2021 WILL BE HELD IN FEBRUARY, MAY, SEPTEMBER, AND DECEMBER
The Association conducts this exam four times a year, I.e. in, February, May, September, and December. While filling up the application form, students have to pay a fee of Rs.1,650 and pay the fee via debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI, or Paytm.
HOW TO FILL MAT 2021 APPLICATION FORM
So, students can follow some steps to fill the MAT 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website and click on the Fresh Candidate option.
- Fill in the relevant details like name, date of birth, phone number, Email ID, and password.
- Select a union territory
- Students will get an OTP on their registered mobile number
- They have to use that and enter their academic details, upload their photograph and pay the fee online
- Download MAT application form for further reference.
WHAT IS MAT?
MAT is a national level entrance exam held every year to offer admission into MBA courses. Students have to answer 200 questions in 2.5 hours.