The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is going to close the registration for the July session of the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) 2022 today that is March 7. The test will be performed on Sunday, May 8, 2022, from 9 am to 12 pm. The deadline for modification of rejected images is 15 March.
Registration and editing of basic information will not be allowed after the last date of editing, an official statement said.
All students who have applied earlier and whose basic enrollment has been approved for AIIMS for January 2019, July 2019, January 2020, July 2020, January 2021, July 2021 session and January 2022 are required to re-register and submit basic information submission if required it does not need to be completed.
It further added that they have to fill out the application form only after generating the Exam Unique Code (EUC Code).
Table of Contents
INI CET 2022 SCHEDULE
- Registration, correction window- January 31 to March 7, 2022.
- Status of registration and essential knowledge and deadline of correction of denied Images- March 11 to 15.
- The final status of accepted registration- March 18.
- Date of uploading prospectus, eligibility norms, seat position of sponsored/foreign national/OCI and Bhutani National aspirants- March 21.
- Generation of examination unique code- March 21 to April 11.
- Uploading of practical certificate- March 21 to May 8.
- Dates for reviewing the status of completion of application form and deadlines of submission of required documents- April 22 to 25.
- Exam date- May 8
The entrance exam for admission to PG courses at AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Jodhpur, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh, Bibinagar is – MD / MS / MCh (6 Years) / DM (6 Years) / MDS, Bathinda, NIMHANS Bengaluru, JIPMER Puducherry, PGIMER Chandigarh and various Associations of National Importance.
Students are advised to visit the official website at aiimsexams.ac.in for more information regarding the same.