DU Recruitment 2022: Delhi University invites applications for over 60 assistant professor posts. The recruitment is open for Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College, SGTBKC. Therefore, eligible candidates can apply online at official websites till March 20.
Further, all seats are reserved except one post each for assistant professors in Political Science, History, and Commerce subjects are reserved for PwD applicants.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 DU Recruitment 2022: Total 60 Vacancies
- 0.2 DU Recruitment 2022: What’s the Eligibility Criteria?
- 1 NSUI to protest against the common test for admission to central universities
- 2 NEET UG 2022: NTA released a tentative schedule
DU Recruitment 2022: Total 60 Vacancies
|Subject-Wise Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
DU Recruitment 2022: What’s the Eligibility Criteria?
To apply for any post, the candidate should have completed a master’s degree from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. They must have passed with at least 55 percent in the focused subject in master’s degree.
On the other hand, reserved category candidates have a relaxation of 5 percent in marks eligibility criteria. Further, another eligibility criterion is that the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test, NET.
DU Recruitment 2022: Know How to Apply
- To apply for the DU Recruitment 2022 posts, head to the official website of DU. And, candidates need to register themselves.
- Now, to create a log-in, enter credentials such as name, email, and phone number.
- After registration, login into your account.
- Thereafter, fill in the application form by providing all the demanded information. And, attach all the required documents.
- To complete, make the application fee payment.
- Submit and keep a copy of the submitted application form for further use.
Delhi University Recruitment: Application Fee
The fee required to complete the application process is Rs INR 500. Whereas there is no fee for applicants belonging from SC, ST, or PwD categories. Also, no application fee for women candidates.
Know about Selection Process
The interviews round will conduct after the initial screening, through which the selection process will be done. Additionally, the screening will hold after candidates’ UG and PG marks, NET scores, experience, awards, and more.