The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade(IIFT) registration is in operation now for IIFT MBA admission. The candidates can apply for MBA in International Business(IB) entrance exam till 15th October.
Students should go on the official website iift.nta.ac.in to apply for the entrance exam. The entrance exam is scheduled for 5th December 2021.
The entrance exam will be in the computer-based mode and students can take admission based on the exam. National Testing Agency(NTA) conducts the entrance exam.
Students can take admission to the three campuses of IIFT Delhi, Kolkata, Kakinada. At present Delhi and Kolkata campuses are only functional.
Table of Contents
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION 2022
The eligibilities criteria for the admission are as follows:
- Students must have pursued a bachelor’s degree of at least 3 years from a recognized University. Moreover, they should have secured an aggregate of 50% marks and reserved category should have 45%.
- Students who are in wait for final year graduation results can also apply for IIFT MBA entrance. But, they need to submit the required proof of qualification by 7th October 2022.
- There is no age limit for applying to IIFT MBA admission 2022.
STEPS FOR REGISTRATION
- Firstly, go to the official website of IIFT.
- Then after selecting the ‘fill application form’ option, click on ‘new registration’.
- Fill in the required details and enter the password, security question.
- You will get the registration number of IIFT 2022.
- Log in with your asked details.
- Fill in the asked personal, academics, and other details.
- Upload the image, signature, documents as per the mentioned size.
- Lastly, pay the registration fee( UR- Rs2500, reserved category-Rs1000) then, submit the application form.
IIFT MBA ADMISSION PROCESS AFTER THE ENTRANCE EXAM
After the entrance exam result, students meeting the required cutoff will be shortlisted for the next step of the admission process. Shortlisted students will be called for writing skills assessment, group discussion, and personal interviews ( March/April 2022) in different cities. Selection for final admission at IIFT MBA. The entrance exam has a 65% weightage followed by 15% of group discussion and 20% of personal interview.
IIFT FEE STRUCTURE
The tuition fees per year for IIFT MBA are Rs 8,85,000 for each student. The other charges fee for the first year is Rs 32,500 and for the second year, it is Rs 22,500.
However, SC/ST/PwD category students will get 50% relaxation in the tuition fees at the IIFT MBA course.