Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU registration form 2021 last date extended to 30 September. Now, candidates can complete the registration process for the July session till September 30.
IGNOU offers several courses and programs in Undergraduate, post-graduate, diploma, certificate, and so on. Moreover, the registration process for all the programs of IGNOU is open. Though, the certificate program’s last date to register ends.
Table of Contents
HOW TO FILL IGNOU REGISTRATION FORM 2021
- Head to an official website of IGNOU ignou.ac.in
- Go to the homepage, click on the link that reads ‘Register Inline’
- Then, you will find the ‘Fresh Admission’ link, click on it
- For the first applicant, click on the tab that reads ‘Click here for new registration’
- Fill the application form. Add all the personal and required details carefully
- To complete it, upload the mentioned documents. Later, pay the application fee
- Now, download it and take a printout of the completed IGNOU registration form
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION FORM
- Scanned photograph, preferred less than 100 KB.
- A scanned signature, not more than 100 KB
- Scanned copy of age proof, less than 200 KB
- If you have any experience, attach the scanned copy of the experience certificate of less than 200 KB
- Scanned copy of educational qualification of less than 200 KB
- Scanned copy of category certificate of less than 200 KB
- For below poverty line candidates, attach a scanned copy of the BPL certificate of less than 200 KB
The registration fee is Rs 200. Moreover, it is non-refundable. Along with it, the first semester or year fee will be submitted. However, the candidates from the category of SC and ST do not have to pay the registration fee.