Registration for the Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU January Admission 2022 session will end tomorrow, 31 January 2022. Candidates who want to take admission to online and open & distance learning (ODL) university courses can check the official website to register.
For more details, to register for ODL, students need to visit ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. On the other hand, for admission to online programs, the website is ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
Moreover, tomorrow is also the last date for the January session re-registration. In this case, already enrolled candidates can re-register for the next semester or year. They can make payment with an online method through login with their credentials.
Further, the university offers more than 200 ODL programs and 16 online programs. Moreover, more information about the list of programs. And other related information is on the university’s official website.
Table of Contents
Further, for ODL courses, SC/ST students can avail of the fee exemption facility. Though, the facility is for only one program per admission cycle.
IGNOU JANUARY ADMISSION 2022: HOW TO RE-REGISTER
To re-register follow the given steps below:
- Head to the official website of the university which is ignou.samarth.edu.in or ignou.ac.in
- Register with basic details and the course chose.
- Thereafter, log in again with details such as enrollment number.
- Now fill out the application form carefully.
- Then, click on ‘Submit’ and make the application fee payment.
- Don’t forget to download it and take a printout for future use.
IGNOU Admission January 2022: Documents Required
- Scanned photograph of less than 100 KB.
- Scanned signature of less than 100 KB.
- Scanned copy of proof of age of less than 200 KB.
- Scanned copy of educational qualification of not more than 200 KB
- Scanned copy of experience certificate of not more than 200 KB (if any).
- Further, a scanned copy of the category certificate of SC/ST/OBC is not more than less than 200 KB (if any).
- Scanned copy of BPL certificate (in case Below Poverty Line of less than 200 KB.
Additionally, for other admission-related information, candidates can contact the university via contact number and email.
IGNOU student center: email@example.com, 011-29572513 and 29572514
Student registration division: firstname.lastname@example.org, 011-29571301, 29571528 or any of the Regional Centres or Study Centres of the IGNOU.