For DU second cut-off list, Delhi University has begun online admissions today. Now, from October 11 to October 13, students can take admission in the second cut-off list. The second cut-off list was out on October 8. On the other hand, DU Colleges closed the admissions for many courses. Till 15th October, students can pay the fee by 5 PM. On the other hand, many colleges in Delhi are expected to complete their admission process by October 14 only.
Students who are interested to apply to DU second cut-off list can go through the official website www.du.ac.in and register themselves. After applying, students have to upload the relevant documents required. However, make sure to upload the documents accurately because the varsity would cancel the application if they find something inappropriate or incomplete in them.
Table of Contents
- 1 DELHI UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE TEST RESULT TO BE DECLARED SOON
- 2 DU 2ND CUT-OFF RELEASED, ONLY A MARGINAL DROP WITNESSED
GET ADMISSION IN DU SECOND CUT-OFF LIST
To register for DU second cut-off list, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, go through the official website and log into the DU portal for admission.
- Choose the course according to your cut-off list.
- Enter the correct credentials for registration and upload the relevant documents.
- Lastly, confirm the admission.
After the completion of the admission process, all the applications would proceed to the respective colleges. So, the college officials would check the eligibility and the documents that students uploaded during admission. If they find out that the application is incorrect, they will reject the admission. So, students can apply to some other college in the same cut-off.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DU ADMISSION
So, here is a list of documents that students need to upload during admission
- Mark sheet of class 10th and 12th
- Original or Provisional certificate of 12th class
- Class 10th Board certificate.
- Passport size self-attested photo
- Category Certificate if applicable.
- Migration certificate.
CHECK YOUR COLLEGES FROM DU SECOND CUT-OFF LIST
So, students must keep their documents ready and check the cut-off list. They must calculate their best of four marks and check in which college they are eligible to take admission. This year for DU admission 2021, Delhi University kept the cut-off list of some significant programmes like B. Com Honors, BA English Honors, History Honors, Political Science Honors, and Economics Honors between 96 to 100 percent.