Table of Contents
- 1 DU LLB Entrance Exam 2020- Dates, Application, Admit Card, Pattern, Question Papers, Results, Cut off
- 1.1 Delhi University LLB Entrance Exam 2020 eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 DU LLB Entrance Exam Answer key
- 1.3 Entrance Exam 2020 Highlights
- 1.4 The application cost for LLB Entrance Exam 2020
- 1.5 Application Fees
- 1.6 LLB Entrance Exam Dates 2020
- 1.7 What is the DU LLB exam pattern?
- 1.8 DU College accepting LLB Entrance Exam scores and Seats Intake
- 2 Best Books for DU LLB Exam (Delhi University) | 2020
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2020- Dates, Application, Admit Card, Pattern, Question Papers, Results, Cut off
National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts DU LLB Entrance Exam for admissions to three-year LLB courses offered at Delhi University. The exam is conducted at the national level at more than 18 cities (listed below) and more than 2900 LLB seats are offered at the law centers.
National Testing Agency (NTA), Delhi University, conducts DU LLB Entrance Exam for disclosing candidates to 3-year law programs proposed by the university. DU LLB Entrance Exam will be conducted in offline mode. Application forms for appearing in the computer-based exam (CBT) will commence from tentatively from May 2. Admit cards for successfully registered candidates will be issued on the official website of NTA. Meanwhile, the DU LLB Entrance Exam result will shortlist the candidates for counselling and seat allotment process. Candidates who qualify in DU LLB Entrance Exam will be competent for admission to the three joining in institutes. These centers have a combined intake capacity of 2922 seats.
Delhi University LLB Entrance Exam 2020 eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of DU LLB Entrance Exam with minimum marks for all categories for the entrance exam for law at Delhi University is given below:-
- General Category: for the Candidates seizing a graduation/ post-graduation degree from Delhi University or any other recognized Indian/foreign university must have a minimum 50% total marks.
- OBC Category: for the Candidates seizing a graduation/ post-graduation from a recognized university must have a minimum 45% total marks.
- SC/ST Category: for the Candidates seizing graduation/post-graduation from a recognized university must have 40% total marks.
CW Category: for the Candidates who come under windows of ex-servicemen/serving personnel (CW) category are given a 5% marks widows, which means they must have obtained a mini 45% total marks in their qualifying degree.
- PH Category: for the Candidates seizing a graduation/ post-graduation degree from the recognized university must have a minimum 45% total marks.
DU LLB Entrance Exam Answer key
NTA will release the answer key of DU LLB 2020 soon after the conduct of the entrance test. Candidates can access the same in online mode. Using the answer key of DU LLB 2020, One will get a rough indication of the marks to be achieved by them in the examination. Candidates are required to log in with their registered email id and password and then click on the ‘Login’ tab. A fresh page unlocks with the DU LLB 2020 answer key. The university also gives the candidates an opportunity to look for the discrepancies if any and send the objections for rectifications if required.
Entrance Exam 2020 Highlights
|conducting Body||University of Delhi|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||500 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Number of Seats||2922 seats|
The application cost for LLB Entrance Exam 2020
Mode of Application: Online
Mode of Payment: Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
Delhi University will release the application form of DU LLB 2020 in online mode. Candidates could access the DU LLB 2020 application form by registering at the official website. Ahead of filling the DU LLB Entrance Exam application form, one must get enrolled with a valid email id and phone number. A confirmation link will be sent on the email id and phone number given by the candidates while filling the application form. After a successful filling of DU LLB Entrance Exam 2020 application form, candidates are expected to remit the application fee as prescribed in online mode.
|General, OBC||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 500|
|SC, ST||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 250|
|General, SC, OBC, ST||PWD||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 250|
LLB Entrance Exam Dates 2020
|Online registration begins||(delayed) usually started from 1st week of April|
|L the date of application||30-Apr-2020|
|Entrance Exam||Between 02-Jun-2020 and 09-Jun-2020|
What is the DU LLB exam pattern?
As per the exam pattern of DU LLB Entrance Exam, the test paper will consist of 100 objective type multiple choice questions The syllabus of Delhi University entrance exam 2020 is divided into four sections – English Language Comprehension, Analytical Abilities, Legal Awareness & Aptitude, and General Knowledge. Click for tips to prepare for DU LLB.
- Legal awareness and aptitude:-It is the major part of the entrance exam. Which cover constitutional, criminal part, the law of contract, etc
- General knowledge:- In which question will be based on a general understanding
- English language comprehension:- questions will be asked on basic English.
- Analytical abilities:- one part will b there on logical reasoning
DU College accepting LLB Entrance Exam scores and Seats Intake
The entrance exam is conducted for law centers of DU only, therefore, the DU colleges accepting LLB Entrance Exams score are – Campus Law Centre, Law Centre I, and Law Centre II located in Chhatra Marg, Delhi. The category-wise seat for LLB courses offered at all three law centers is as under:
|Total No of Seats||2922|
Colleges for ‘DU LLB Entrance Exams’
1 campus law center, the University of Delhi (North Campus, Delhi)
2 law center-1, university of Delhi(North campus Delhi)
3 LLB. Law center 2(Dhaula Kuan, Delhi)
ALSO READ: why to opt for LLB from DU.
~ Gunjan Dhingra