DU Admission 2021: The application process for admission to undergraduate courses at Delhi University has started. On Monday, DU released the graduate registration link on the admission website. With the help of which students can register for admission in the desired course. In the academic session 2021-22 in DU, a total of 65 thousand seats of graduates are to be admitted.
Table of Contents
- 1 Admission process for students with ECA quota:
- 2 Mobile friendly DU admission 2021 portal:
- 3 DU ADMISSION PROCESS 2021: KNOW THE OVERALL CRITERIA
- 4 Chat Box option available for queries:
- 5 WILL DELHI UNIVERSITY INCREASE COLLEGE SEATS THIS YEAR?
- 6 FOR MORE SUCH DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Admission process for students with ECA quota:
The DU administration has clarified that students who want to take admission through the Extra-Curricular Activity (ECA) quota will also have to register on the admission portal. During registration, students will have to give information about sports in one column. Students need not apply separately. Students will upload three sports certificates from May 1, 2017, to April 30, 2021. Due to corona infection, admission will not be held on a trial basis as before.
Mobile friendly DU admission 2021 portal:
DU has designed the admission portal keeping in mind the convenience of the students. Information about each of the undergraduate courses will be available on the main page of the website. The DU administration said that college-wise information will be provided about each course taught in science, arts, commerce. The seats, fees will be told according to the order of the colleges.
Chat Box option available for queries:
Students will be able to use the chatbox prepared with the help of artificial intelligence 24 hours a day. Students will type the answers to the questions related to admission and the answers prepared from the past experiences will be immediately available to the students through auto-feed.
Prof Sanjeev Singh of the Department of Computer Science said that 80 percent of the students using the DU website are mobile users. Therefore this website has been made mobile-friendly.
For admission through the ECA quota, these documents are required at the time of application:
1. Photocopy of sports certificates and it should be self-attested.
2. Passport size photo and Scanned copy of the signature.
3. Self-signed mark sheet of 10th and 12th.
4. If there is any reserved category certificate, then upload it also.
5. Self Certified ECA Sports Certificate.
6. Self-attested medical certificate.
FOR MORE SUCH DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM