The Delhi University has released the 3rd cutoff list for undergraduate admission. DU admission 2021 against the 3rd cutoff will begin from 18th October, will last on 21st October. Afterward, the last date of payment against the 3rd cutoff list is 23rd October. Till now around 70 percent of the seats of the undergraduate already got filled. Moreover, several colleges have closed the admission for the popular courses in the third merit list.
But the University will further release the subsequent cutoffs. The eligible students can apply for the DU admission 2021 in the 3rd cutoff list. The students who wish to change their course or college can also go for it in the third cutoff list.
Table of Contents
STEPS TO APPLY FOR DU ADMISSION 2021
- Firstly, the candidates need to open the undergraduate admission portal at du.ac.in.
- Then, log in on the portal from your registered email id and password.
- Select the course and then the college in which you are meeting the eligibility criteria and want to take admission.
- Afterward, submit your application.
- When documents get verified, you will get the fee payment option. Pay the fee you will receive the admission confirmation mail.
DU ADMISSION 2021 AGAINST THIRD CUT OFF LIST BEGINS TOMORROW
HOW TO CHANGE COLLEGE OR COURSE
- Open the undergraduate admission portal and log in with the required details.
- Then, click on the option to cancel admission from the college and course you are admitted in.
- Pay the cancellation fee of Rs 1000.
- After that again select the course and college as per your choice and submit the application form.
- When documents get verified, pay the fee. You will receive the admission confirmation mail.