Delhi University has begun to release the first cutoff list for various DU colleges. The University of Delhi will be conducting admissions for 70,000 undergraduate seats. As the DU admission process is completely online this year, there are students who missed the deadline for uploading the class 12th mark sheet. However, the University of Delhi has opened the portal for uploading the class 12th mark sheet for DU admission 2020.
What if a student missed the last date to upload the 12th mark sheet or other documents?
If a student missed the date to upload the documents, the college will lend the students seeking admission with an ID or address to upload their missing documents. However, this is going to be the last chance for students to submit their documents.
For students who have completed their 12th from CBSE board and have missed the date for updating their mark sheet on the portal, DU will check it as the University comprises of a direct link to check their results. For students from other boards, the Delhi University colleges have been asked to verify their results online, however, they will be asked to upload it if the college will require their mark sheet.
Steps for uploading of class 12th mark sheet
- Visit Delhi University’s official website I.e., du.ac.in and click on the DU admission portal.
- Log in to the Delhi University admission portal with your registered email ID.
- The screen will show two options namely – update form and update the academic section.
- Candidates are required to open and check the update form section
- The screen will show personal details if the student. Student can from there edit their personal details there itself.
- Once the personal details are checked, students are required to click on ‘next’. Here, students can check the documents uploaded by them on the portal. Students who have not yet uploaded their class 12th mark sheet can upload it in the specified section.
- If students seeking admission to Delhi University have not yet received their class 12th mark sheet can upload their DigiLocker class 12th mark sheet.
After uploading the class 12th mark sheets, students can click on ‘Next’. A notification asking for confirmation will pop up on the screen. Students are instructed to click on the confirmation only when all the documents are uploaded precisely. Once the form is submitted, students will not be allowed to make any further changes.