Delhi University admission, the registration process was started on 2 August 2021. Those DU aspirants who have not applied yet can apply today only. As the enrollment process will end at 11:59 PM today.
For undergraduate courses, Delhi University offers a common application form except for Jesus and Mary and St. Stephen College. Till now, registration numbers have crossed more than 4 lakh for 70, 000 seats. Moreover, the window is open for today also, let see how many registrations will be done this year.
Table of Contents
- 1 DELHI GOVERNMENT TO REOPEN COLLEGES AND SCHOOLS, WILL DU REOPEN?
- 2 DELHI GOVT MAKING EFFORTS TO MAKE DELHI A WORLD LEADER IN SKILL TRAINING
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR DELHI UNIVERSITY ADMISSION
The eligibility to fill the application form for UG courses is to pass the 12th examination. Your schooling can be from any board in India or any foreign country.
For every UG course, the eligibility criteria are quite different. Therefore, read out all the instructions carefully to avoid any blunder.
HOW TO FILL THE DELHI UNIVERSITY ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
To fill the application form for the academic year of 2021-22, students can look for the following steps:
- Firstly, head to the official website ugadmission.uod.ac.in
- On the home page, you will see the ‘New Registration’ tab, click on it. Now fill in your details there like email ID, mobile number, password, etc.
- Now, fill the UG application form with your academic and personal details. Also, select the course you are interested in.
- Attach all the documents required, such as 10 and 12th certificates, photographs, signatures.
- After finishing off, pay the registration fee via UPI, debit card, net banking, or credit card.
- Press submit
- Lastly, download it and take a printout of the form as well as a fee receipt.
Further, the merit-based nonrefundable application fee differs for various categories. For the UR/OBC/EWS students, it is 250 Rs and 100 Rs for SC/ST/PWD applicants. Candidates who are applying under the ECA category or sports quota have to pay an additional amount of 100 Rs.
If we talk about the entrance-based application fee, 750 for the general category and 300 for SC/ST/PWD applicants.
Moreover, this year, the Delhi University admission is completely online. Follow the above-mentioned step if you did not register yet.