CUET UG 2022 exams will be conducted from tomorrow, 15 July. It is noticeable from the number of registrations in DU CUET, that there will be tough competition to get admission to Delhi University. As more than 8 lakh students will be appearing in the exam. However, the number of seats is very less i.e., 70 thousand seats.
Further, 90 central universities in India have a total of 1.5 to 2 lakh seats in colleges. Out of which, the University of Delhi owns 70,000 seats in its affiliated colleges.
Table of Contents
Plan to hold CUET twice a year
Looking at the competition among candidates to get admission to one of the prestigious universities. The DU Vice-Chancellor Yogesh Singh said, “Over 8 lakh students have registered for admission at the University of Delhi. And, we have 70 thousand seats. Therefore, the competition is still tough among candidates.”
Furthermore, he said, “We are planning to hold the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) twice a year from next year. As a result, it will aid students by giving them a chance to give two attempts in CUET. “
Not to worry about CUET UG 2022, VC advised
The vice-chancellor Yogesh Singh assures that no candidate will face inequality. He advised that students should not get worried about the new process. The National Testing Agency will help students in exam centres. Moreover, he added, they should not get worried or anxious and practice understanding it more.
In addition, he provides some tips to CUET aspirants as follows:
- Don’t be worried or tense about computer-based exams.
- Everyone is in the same boat (every candidate will appear for CUET for the first time).
- Learn and practice your 12th class syllabus.
- You will only appear for the subjects you have applied for.
- Don’t panic, it is somewhat similar to the Class 12 exams. Whatever you have studied in 12, prepare in the same way. Nothing in excess.
FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM