The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the Common University Entrance Test Postgraduate or CUET PG application 2022 last date once again. So, candidates who haven’t applied yet can apply on the official website i.e., cuet.nta. nic.in
Table of Contents
CUET PG Application 2022 last date- 18 July
After the extension, the last date for applying for the entrance examination is 18 July (5PM). Whereas, the candidates can make the fee payment by 19 July 2022. Moreover, this is the third time that the deadline has been extended for the post-graduate entrance exam.
Furthermore, the Common University Entrance Test correction window will open on 20 July and end on 22 July 2022. The official notification reads, “Corrections in the specific filled-in application form will be accepted till 22 July (11:50 PM). An additional fee will be charged according to the changes made in the form.”
CUET 2022 Pattern
The test mode will be computer-based and held in bilingual (English and Hindi) except for language and Sahitya exams. Further, the question sheet will comprise 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Most importantly, there is negative marking also. One mark will be reduced for every wrong answer on the sheet. And, four marks will be alotted for every correct answer.
Besides, there is no age limit for the candidates to appear in the Common University Postgraduate Entrance Exam. However, candidates need to keep in mind the age criteria set by the different universities.
CUET PG application 2022: How to fill the form?
- Firstly, head to the official website i.e., cuet.nta.nic.in
- Then, click on the link that reads, “Registration for CUET (PG) 2022.”
- After registration, it will create an application number.
- Now, log in with your password and application number to fill up the form.
- Enter all the asked details and upload scanned documents such as photographs and signatures.
- Thereafter, pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Lastly, download the form and take the printout of the filled-up form for future reference.
FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM