CUET PG Answer Key 2022: On 16 September, Yesterday the National Testing Agency (NTA) released the provisional answer key for the CUET PG exam. Also, the candidates can check the question papers with their responses on the official website of CUET i.e., cuet.nta.nic.in.
Further, the candidates who are not satisfied with the released answer key can claim it. The last date by which candidates can claim the challenge on the answer key is 18 September (9AM). Also, the person who raises objections has to pay a certain fee till 11:50 PM. The fee for a single question is Rs 200/- and it is not refundable.
The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) PG was conducted from the beginning of September month. It was conducted till 12 September in two shifts. Now, according to reports, the result will release shortly, maybe next week.
Table of Contents
CUET PG Answer Key 2022: Steps to challenge the answer
- Firstly, head to the official website i.e., cuet.nta.nic.in
- Now the login page will appear after clicking on the provided link of CUET PG answer key 2022.
- Log in with your application number, Date of Birth and security pin and click on the login button to view the answer key.
- Thereafter, you will get the correct answer beside each question ID.
- Now if you find any incorrect or mistake in the answer key, choose the correct one from the given options.
- Candidates also have to submit some documents to support their claim, for this click on ‘choose file’. And upload the required documents in the format of PDF.
- Click on ‘submit’, review your claim, save the claim and complete the challenge process by paying the fee according to the number of claims you have done.
FOR MORE UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM