DU UG Admission 2022: The Delhi University undergraduate admissions are going on and the CSAS portal has begun the second phase. Moreover, the CUET result is out, so now students need to update their scores on the portal launched on du.ac.in.
The Delhi University 2022 admission for various UG courses will be conducted in three phases and phase 2 has begun. The result of the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) was today early this morning. So the students who have filled applied for Delhi University should update their result
Only after the upload of CUET results, the next and last phase will start. The third phase is the final step for DU UG admission 2022. In phase 3, the seats will be allocated to the students according to their scores in exams.
Table of Contents
DU UG Admissions 2022 – How to update results for phase 2
Aspirants who want to know how to upload the result on the DU CSAS portal phase 2 should follow the given steps below:
- First, head to the official website of the University of Delhi i.e., du.ac.in.
- Now, click on the click that reads “DU Admission 2022-Common Seat Allocation System Registration”, this link is on the homepage.
- Thereafter, register yourself on the CSAS portal of the University (in case you haven’t registered yet).
- If you already registered on the portal, log in using your credentials and move further to phase 2.
- On the dashboard, you will notice the link for choice filling and updating CUET scores or results.
- Then, enter your scores and fill in your choice for courses/programs and college preferences and submit it.
- Don’t forget to download it after submitting the form for future use.
Know Delhi University Ug Admission Last Date Of Apply
Candidates must keep in their mind that the last date to apply for the central university, DU is 3 October 2022. Further, according to the reports, the first merit list may come on or before 11 October. And, first-year classes will commence on 1 November. However, before the first merit list, admission trials for the ECA and sports quota students will conduct on 10 October 2022.
FOR MORE UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM