CUET 2022 Application Correction: National Testing Agency, NTA has started the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) 2022 application correction process on 25 May i.e., today. Moreover, the last date to make changes to the application is 31 May.
Candidates who have registered to appear for CUET UG can make changes. Therefore, applicants who want to rectify their application form can do it till the last date. For this, candidates need to visit CUET’s official website i.e., Samarth.ac.in.
It is noteworthy that applicants do not need to pay additional for making application changes. Besides, the CUET 2022 will conduct in thirteen mediums in the country for admission to various undergraduate (UG) programs. The mode of test will be computer-based for all central universities across India.
Table of Contents
DU warns St. Stephens of voiding admission if college goes ahead with its 15% weightage to interview plan
CUET 2022 Application Correction: How to make changes in the form?
Today, the NTA has opened the application correction window. So willing students can make changes or edit their form by following the given steps below:
- Head to the CUET NTA official website i.e., cuet.Samarth.ac.in.
- Now, click on the link that reads ‘CUET application correction.’
- To proceed further, submit your login details/credentials.
- Thereafter click on the edit window and make changes to whatever you want to rectify in your CUET UG application form.
- After editing the form, submit the application form.
- Don’t forget to download the confirmation page and to keep the printout.
Furthermore, some sections of the application form cannot be changed via CUET 2022 application correction process. Those sections will remain as it is while re-submitting the edited one. These non-changeable sections include:
- Candidate first and last name
- Contact number or Mobile number
- Parents’ name
- Aadhar card number
- Email address
- Date of birth
DU teachers urge VC to ‘review’ suspension of staff appointment in colleges
FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM