The Common Entrance Test, CAT 2021 is going to be held on 28th November. The officials will hold the exam in more than 150 centres. Students have to follow all the norms and protocols of COVID-19. However, they can check all the information on the official website iimcat.ac.in.
The exam will take place in the morning, noon, and evening session. Students must reach the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the exam begins. Moreover, they can download the admit card from the official website using their login credentials.
Table of Contents
DETAILS IN THE ADMIT CARD OF CAT 2021
The admit card includes the name of the applicant, his or her application number, details of the examination centre, and many more. Students must arrange his or her travel and accommodation.
INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW FOR CAT 2021
- Students have to bring their admit cards to the examination hall. They must carry a valid identity proof.
- All the students must have their masks and sanitizers with them.
- Moreover, students should not take bio breaks in the exam. If they feel that there is a medical emergency, then only they are allowed to take one.
- There should not be any metal item or jewelry with any student.
- Mobile phones, watches, pens, wallets, calculators are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Students will get a writing pas and a pen inside the hall only.
STUDENTS WILL EXIT ONLY AFTER THE EXAM ENDS
CAT 2021 is a computer-based test. Students must know about all the instructions before coming to appear for the exam. They will be allowed to exit from the examination hall only after the exam ends.