Indian Institute of Management over the emails to the registered candidates have informed that the CAT 2020 application correction window will be opened on 27th September at 10:00 A.M. and shall remain open till 29th September (5:00 p.m). Students can visit the official website of the Common Entrance Test (CAT 2020) I.e., iimcat.ac.in, and make the required changes in the application forms until 29th September.
The CAT 2020 registration edit window will be available for a limited time(10:00 am on Sunday to 5:00 pm on Tuesday I.e., 29th September) during which students can edit the three fields, which are:
- Candidate’s Photo
- Candidate’s Signature
- Test City Preference
Table of Contents
- 1 Steps to be followed to make corrections or amendments in IIM CAT 2020 application form
- 2 IIM CAT 2020: CHECK ALL THE NECESSARY DETAILS
- 3 What to do after registering for CAT 2020
- 4 IIMC WILL GRANT ADMISSION ON MERIT BASIS INSTEAD OF ENTRANCE TEST THIS YEAR
Steps to be followed to make corrections or amendments in IIM CAT 2020 application form
- First, click on the IIM CAT official website link,
- Now, click on the tab which reads registered candidates.
- Now enter login details for CAT 2020.
- IIM CAT registration form will come up on the screen.
- Candidates can now make changes in their signatures, scanned images, and test city preferences if required.
- After doing the requisite amendments or corrections, now save and submit the registration form.
What to do after registering for CAT 2020
Students can practice and learn from the CAT exam mock test in online mode. This will lend them an impression of the revised exam pattern. As the common admission test or CAT exam will now be commenced for two hours. Also, the sectional divisional time limit has also been reduced to 40 minutes each.
The correction window or registration edit portal is being provided to those candidates who wish to update their photograph, signature, or test city preferences. Such candidates are encouraged to make use of this registration form edit window and edit their appropriate details. The notice further says all other candidates who have registered and filled the details appropriately need not make any changes.
The CAT exam is scheduled to be conducted on 29th November 2020. The common entrance test is scheduled to be commenced in two significant shifts, I.e., in the afternoon and at the noon. The concerned authorities will soon share a tutorial for candidates for a better understanding of the revised format along with guidelines and tips for the CAT exam. The CAT 2020 revised format updates are likely to be released in October.