The National Testing Agency has already begun with the registration process for Joint Integrated Program in Management Admission Test, JIPMAT 2021. Students planning to get admission through JIPMAT 2021 can go through the official website and apply for the entrance exam.
Students can get admission at IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu directly. The exam would be conducted in computer-based mode on 20 June 2021. The National Testing Agency would allow students to correct their application forms from 15 May to 10th May. So, students can make changes in their application form only on the mentioned dates.
Table of Contents
HOW TO APPLY FOR JIPMAT 2021
To apply for JIPMAT 2021 follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, refer to the official website of JIPMAT.
- Secondly, click on the registration tab named ‘JIPMAT 2021 new registration’.
- Go through the instructions given and register yourself.
- Enter the required details to get the password.
- Choose the Security question and complete your application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Lastly, fill in the registration fees and take a printout of your application form.
REGISTRATION FEE OF JIPMAT 2021
For general category students, the registration fee is rupees 2000. However, for SC, ST, PwD, and transgender candidates, the registration fee is only rupees 1000.
So, students who completed their class 12 exams from a recognized board or senior secondary school exams by the National Institute of Open Schooling can apply for the entrance exam.
So, in the entrance exam, there would be 100 multiple choice questions divided into 5 sections. The sections would be data interpretation, logical reasoning, verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, and comprehension. On the other hand, every question will include four marks and there would be a negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer.
FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM