Finally, the private students can apply for the 10th and 12th examinations. Now the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the application forms for the private candidates. The notification comes after much delay. To access the application forms for the CBSE Board 2021 can visit the official website of CBSE.
The candidates who wish to apply for the same have to enter the previous main examination details. It should be noted that the 12th standard candidates can apply in the compartment category. They can apply for the subjects in which they got compartment.
All the students who want to appear for all subjects in the 10th or 12th exams can select the Failure category. In this, they have to at least select five subjects. The ones who attained a compartment in one or more than one subject in the previous main examination can also apply in this category. But in this case, they have to tick mark on all selected subjects. Then they will be treated as full subject failures.
Students who appeared in the examinations held in March and passed it can reappear to improve their performance. Students need to submit details of the previous main examination.
The ones who want to appear for an additional subject apart from the ones the candidate passed in. The students can select any non-practical subjects except the already passed ones.
Then the last category belongs to the women and the PwD candidates. It’s only the students who are a bonafide resident of Delhi. The candidates can appear for non-practical subjects.
Summing up, the online application process will have categories for students having compartment in the previous exam and want to apply for improvement and the ones appearing for an additional subject.
Follow the below-listed steps to fill the application form:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of CBSE at cbse.nic.in.
- The homepage will have the link for CBSE exam forms for the private candidates. Click on the link.
- It will direct the students to a new page. There the candidates have to details like previous exam year, Roll number, etc.
- Click on the proceed button.
- More details have to enter by the candidates. They have to complete the form with reliable information.
- Then the candidates have to submit the fee to finish their application procedure. The fees have to be paid in online mode.