St Stephen College Admission 2022: The Delhi University affiliated college, St Stephen’s disclosed the process of admission. The admissions will be based on 85 percent of the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) marks. On the other hand, the remaining 15 percent marks for the interview.

St Stephen’s College, affiliated with DU said that it is a minority college and, it does have a right to admission according to its admission policy. 

Table of Contents

St Stephen College admission 2022 process

DU St Stephen’s College has disclosed its UG admission process for applicants. Below are the steps for the procedure to take admission to undergraduate programs. 

  • First, the eligible and interested candidates for taking admission in any UG program have to apply on the college admission portal. The college will update its UG admission portal shortly.
  • Further, candidates need to register for CUET at to apply to St Stephen’s College.
  • Candidates will get shortlisted according to their CUET score. Later, the candidates get a call for an interview.
  • Thereafter, the final list will release on the college website.

JMI University application form to release tomorrow

Besides, DU St Stephen’s College offers 50% seat reservations for Christian candidates. Whereas remaining 50 percent of seats are for general category students. The DU Vice-Chancellor, Yogesh Singh explained that colleges would consider only CUET for admission of general students. However, the college can assign 85% weightage to CUET. Also can conduct interviews by assigning the rest 15%.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here