Yuri Shprits and his team explain that staying in space has its consequences. This long journey to Mars for months or years can cause muscle dwindles, radiation damages cells, and Weightlessness. In a survey in “Space Weather”, they tell how the risks can be minimized at least.
Table of Contents
- 1 The journey to Mars takes about 9 months:
- 2 Two aspects must be taken into account: It is important to have good radiation security on the spaceship, which defends the team from high-energy cosmic radiation and charged particles.
- 3 WHY HONEYCOMB STRUCTURES ARE SO SPECIAL, STRONGEST SHAPE?
- 4 Which Colour Do You See? Is It Green And Grey Or Pink And White? Here’s The Reason
- 5 FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
The journey to Mars takes about 9 months:
It takes approximately 9 months or a year to travel to our neighborhood. If one considers a study stay of several months on Mars. The journey must still be below the time limit that Shprits and Co evaluated for a fairly safe expedition. Only when the voyage takes more than 4 years does the harm of radiation damage grow dramatically.
Two aspects must be taken into account:
It is important to have good radiation security on the spaceship, which defends the team from high-energy cosmic radiation and charged particles.
Flight timing also supports reduce health hazards. The best way to commence the task is when the sun attains its peak activity I.e. the solar maximum. Then the strong solar wind assures that the most harmful particles are shielded from other ones.
Therefore, space ships require good radiation precautions. But scientists express that it should not be heavily insulated to prevent secondary radiation that could exist inside the aircraft.