Table of Contents
- 1 This tuesday we have witnessed something really surprising 10 official websites of universities like Aligarh Muslim university,Delhi university and the Indian Institutes of Technology(Delhi) and (varanasi) have been hacked by pakistani troop.
- 2 The hacker group have found that hacking was in order to retaliate to attack on Pakistan’s railway ministry website on monday and in solidarity with the kashmiri migrants.
- 3 Slogans like “Pakistan Zindabaad” were shown on websites of three universities.The group even published a statement like “Just here to deliver my message to the government and the people of India” on the home pages pf various websites. There were other things mentioning about the right of the kashmiri people to live in peace.
- 4 Other websites which have been hacked are University of Kota; Army Institute of Management and Technology, Greater Noida; Defence Institute of Advanced Technology; Army Institute of Management, Kolkata, National Aerospace Laboratories and Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS).
- 5 A Delhi University official said” the hackers had not defaced the website’s home page but made changes that directed surfers to a different page where the message was posed.
- 6 In 2016, the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team had tracked hacking of 33,000 Indian websites through the year; an average of 90 websites defaced in a day. Only 199 of these, however, were government websites. This was an increase from the 164 government websites hacked in 2015.
- 7 According to sources On 1 January, hackers had defaced the country’s lead anti-terror commando force, the National Security Guard website and left abusive messages. Most investigations into hacking of websites remain unsolved, primarily because the attacks are launched through compromised computer systems located in different parts of the world and the dependence on local law enforcement agencies.